Wednesday 25 March 2020

Rahim's Muslim Food - Unique Mee Rebus and Mee Soto

Rahim's Muslim Food has a special place in my heart. I first came across this stall while I was at Kovan area. There used to be a building called Kovan Centre, located somewhere between Serangoon Stadium and Serangoon Shopping Centre.

Whenever I need to go to Serangoon Shopping Centre or RHB Bank or even Kovan Centre's Shop n Save , I would surely go there with an empty stomach, with the full intent of eating either Mee Rebus or Mee Soto from Rahim's Muslim Food.

Then, they moved to Upper Serangoon, later on to Ang Mo Kio Central and currently at 453A Ang Mo Kio Avenue 10, locally known as Chong Boon Market.


Before they moved to Chong Boon Market

I've tried both their Mee Soto and Mee Rebus. Both are delicious and very filling. For some reason, I cant locate the photo of mee rebus i ate. 


Mee Soto, with added chicken thigh, bagedil(potato patty) and kicap cili(black soy sauce with crushed cili padi)

will I go there again? For sure I will. Rahim's Muslim Food has been around for a long time and I never doubted the quality of his food.

2 comments:

  1. nice sharing. if you are interested to know abt halal restaurant in sg you can read this article https://nurizzatimohdsaleh.blogspot.com/2022/06/15-best-must-try-halal-restaurants-in.html

    ReplyDelete