Monday 9 November 2015

Potluck Restaurant in IMM

Have you been to IMM in Jurong East? Right at level 1 is a very unique restaurant that offers affordable and home-style dishes in claypots. The restaurant settings were set in a nostalgic old Chinatown design that will bring you back to the 60s.

As I entered the restaurant, I was attended to a young, Chinese lady who handed me a 'newspaper' which turned out to be the menu. I thought it was a creative move, to make your menu into a newspaper and let your customer bring back and even pass it around to others.

Title of the newspaper.. lolz






For those big eaters, you need to know this! For additional $1.50 per person, you get to enjoy free flow of rice! And if you want free flow of beverages, just pay an additional $2.80 per person and you can enjoy  you drinks.




The Food

As I am a HUGE fan of Assam Pedas Sting Ray, I decided to go for that. However, little did I know, it was a totally different version from the ones that I was used to. Here it is called Assam Sting Ray, instead of Assam Pedas. As Pedas meant hot and spicy, this version was a little mild.



The Assam Sting Ray came in a clay pot. There's big slices of sting ray and quote a big serving of vegetables such as Lady's Finger. I included a small bowl of spicy chili for added spicy-ness.

This version has a pretty sweet taste, but still tantalizing to the taste buds. Luckily I did not buy my 'rights' for free flow of drinks as it  was a very filling meal.

Will I be back again?
Definitely.

Where is it located?
Potluck Restaurant is located at #01-101 of IMM Building,  2 Jurong East Street 21 Singapore 609601


No comments:

Post a Comment