Sunday 30 August 2020

Delicious Creamy Chocolate Cake by Chocolate Origin

 I first heard about Chocolate Origin sometime back when they announced their success in obtaining MUIS Halal Certification. So for my youngest daughter's birthday this year, my wife decided to get a chocolate cake from Chocolate Origin.






We went to their outlet in North Point City. They have chocolate ice cream and cholocate cake, as you can see from their display counter.




The items we saw at this outlet includes 
1. Original Chocolate Cake
2. Dark Chocolate Cake
3. Lava Cake
4. Dark Gelato and 
6. Dark Truffle.

This is what my wife bought.


What I love about this Chocolate Origin's chocolate cake is that it uses dark chocolate, giving it that slightly bitter taste. It is also creamy yet not too sweet, making me less guilty to eat such cakes.

The certification from MUIS expires by end November 2020 so just bear in mind.


Would I buy from Chocolate Origin again?
Yes, I would (if it's still Halal certified)

Where to find Chocolate Origin outlets?
The one that I've went to was in North Point city, 930 Yishun Avenue 2, #B2-143, Singapore 769098.
They do have other outlets but I suggest you follow their Facebook Page at https://www.facebook.com/chocolateorigin/ or visit their website at https://order.chocolate-origin.com/en_SG for latest updates. 

I'm not sure if they are affected by Covid-19 measures or what are their plans for their outlets, etc, so the best way is to follow their FB page and website.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment