Wednesday 17 June 2020

Simple and Delicious Chicken Rice from NurFir Nasi Ayam - Yishun

I was on my way home when my wife messaged me to get food for lunch. Since I was already in Seletar area and heading towards Sembawang, I decided to make a quick stop to Yishun Industrial area to get some cheap and delicious fix of chicken rice.

Where else can I get that but NurFir Nasi Ayam stall.



What makes Nurfir Nasi Ayam a little special for me is that it also serves unique chicken related delicacies. While most chicken rice stall sells chicken giblets, this stall has a few items more that you don't usually find on most chicken rice stall.

Here is a list of what they sell..

Yup.. they have fried chicken skin. They have been selling fried chicken skin way before KFC came up with their chicken skin as a dish.

In addition to that, NurFir even have fried bishop nose.

So for lunch, I bought 4 packets of roasted chicken rice, $2 worth of chicken liver and $2 worth of chicken skin. A good $14 for family lunch.


When I first time patronized this stall, I found their rice to be a little hard yet still consumable. This time, it's much more improved and I happy with their rice.
The rice is very fragrant and chicken is just crispy. It's chilli sauce is a little tangy and my kids loved it. My family and I were very satisfied with the meal and YES, we will buy from them again. And we do recommend that you give their chicken rice a try.

Nurfir Nasi Ayam stall is located at Blk 2 Yishun Industrial St 1, Yishun 768159. You may also check out their Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/nurfirnasiayam for latest updates.







No comments:

Post a Comment